Sensory Friendly performance of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. Fifteen-year-old Christopher has an extraordinary brain; he is exceptionally intelligent but ill-equipped to interpret everyday life. When he falls under suspicion for killing his neighbor’s dog, he sets out to identify the true culprit, which leads to an earth-shattering discovery and a journey that will change his life forever.
Sensory-friendly performances are designed especially for individuals with autism spectrum disorders, sensory
- Reduction of loud or jarring sounds
- Reductions in flashing or strobe lights
- Modification of the house lights during the performance
- Accommodated house rules: audience members are free to talk or move during the show
- Extra staff and volunteer support.
- Designated “Take a Break Space”
A play by Simon Stephens
Based on the novel by Mark Haddon
Directed by Patrick Torres